This class of membership is opened to all water utilities operating within the Caribbean. To qualify for membership, a water utility may be a Department of Government, a statutory authority and public or private company providing water and sewerage services in the region.
Annual Quota rates approved by the Board of Directors of CAWASA from time to time
Members falling in this class will be entitled to the following:
- Free access to the CAWASA website, Secretariat databases and major publications;
- Access to the Resource Library for research on water sector legislation, regulations and policies;
- Free access to technical and operational data compiled in regional survey reports;
- Information on products and services offered by the CAWASA Secretariat to members;
- Access to CAWASA databases on members, government agencies, suppliers and other sector partners;
- Updates on technological developments and special events in the water sector;
- Full voting rights at the Annual Meeting of Members;
- Representation on the Board of Directors of the CAWASA;
- Opportunities to participate in and share in the findings of regional benchmarking studies;
- Opportunities to collaborate with other water utilities to promote and market services;
- Copies of quarterly newsletters, annual reports and other publications of by the Secretariat;
- Participation in CAWASA training to improve the human resource base of member utilities;
- Participation in CAWASA sponsored conferences aimed at creating networking opportunities.