CBWMP’s thirteen member utilities are: Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Nevis, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines and Turks & Caicos Islands.
CAWASA Inc. has three (3) classes of membership namely: Full Members, Associate Members and Honorary Members.
CAWASA offers the following products and services to members:
- Coordination of annual staff training and certification programmes;
- Coordination of annual regional conferences to facilitate networking among members;
- Administration of a Disaster Management Plan and a Restoration Assistance Fund;
- Implementation of projects aimed at the institutional strengthening of member utilities;
- Coordination of regional technical studies and operational surveys;
- Coordination of regional employee attachments and secondments activities;
- Provision of local and regional management support on an as needed basis;
- Lobby member governments and regional and international institutions on sector policy matters;
- Publication of a Quarterly Newsletter, an annual magazine and an Annual Report.