Certificates issued by any certification programme, which, as determined by the CAWASA Certification Board, satisfy the provisions of the certification policy promulgated hereunder shall be accorded reciprocal treatment and shall be recognised as valid and sufficient within the purview of the certification policy.
Guidelines developed by the Secretariat to govern reciprocity certification are as follows:
- The Operator/Analyst must hold a valid certificate obtained through examination with a passing score of 70% or above;
- Obtain and complete an application form from the Secretariat;
- Indicate the category in which certification is being sought;
- Return the Application from along with the required Processing and Application Fees
- Submit the required documentation to the Secretariat.